|Who would benefit from this training program?
1. Novice computer users.
In The Electronic Computer Tutor™ we have:
- A computer glossary of the most used computer terminology. Often you will hear people at the office or computer stores throwing around computer terms and most in reality do not know what the terms truly mean. With our program, you no longer have to be in the dark wondering what the gurus are saying.
- A section on computer history. Get a good idea on how all this computerization came about. By knowing a little bit of the history, you can get a feel for where it is all going.
- A section on hardware. Click on what you want to learn more about and you will get a pop-up screen telling you about it or you will be taken to a screen with a much more in depth break-down. This will give you an appreciation for your computer as well as a much better understanding of how it works.
- A section about basic computer maintenance. Often, the problems that we as computer consultants encounter with our client’s computers are related to a lack of proper maintenance. Applying simple maintenance to our automobiles, washing machines, A/C units, and everything else we own can make them last well beyond their initial warranty. With a few simple steps, your computer too can stay problem free for years.
- An Internet section. Learn what the Internet is about and such things as how to tighten up your Internet search.
- A Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 8 tutorial module. Our program teaches about Windows high points. Worried about Windows 8, Microsoft’s latest operating system release? We cover Windows 8 highlights.
- A section that gives some power user tips for working with your computer and programs. In our consulting/training experience, most computer users are unaware of what their programs can actually do.
- A section on computer trouble shooting tips. All computers act up at one time or another. The vast majority of computer problems can easily be resolved with a little know how.
- A course map section that allows you to tailor a personal learning plan. Within our program, you can decide how you want to approach the information we present.
- Electronic quizzes that allow you to challenge your computer knowledge.
Ask yourself, “Can you afford not to stay on top of the latest technology?”
Minimum Computer Requirements
*Windows 7 / Windows 8/8.1 / Windows 10 (Does not run on Mac)
*20 MB Free Disk Space
*2 GB RAM or greater
*1024 X 768 screen resolution or greater recommended
This program is delivered electronically via download